Version 6.0…Whats new?
Let it be a laptop, computer or be software…Stylish is the new normal!
We are happy to introduce our LabCollector v6.0 with a refashioned design and refreshed stylish look in over a decade.
Are you a researcher? I bet you would love to see an attractive user interface on any software. LabCollector v6.0 for sure is now easy on the eyes!
Good things come to those who wait … and the wait was worth it !
What makes the LabCollector v6.0 so special?
What’s in it for you?
Just the new look was not enough for us! We wanted to make sure that we make your experience with LabCollector more adaptive & memorable. Our teams have developed various new features that will allow LabCollector to adapt to your lab needs much more swiftly. You can now save your “searches” and memorize them & use it later. Moreover, So let’s look at the highlights of some new features.
If you are a researcher from academia, pharmaceutical or a biotech company, I am sure you are worried about your important files and folders being accessible to others. LabCollector v6.0 now makes sure that no one can tamper with your documents or data anymore. You no more have to worry about your research data getting leaked. We provide reinforced security with PHP 7 compatibility for accessing files & folders. Initially, we have provided security to the user by login ID validations, permission to access certain files or folders, etc. However, now you cannot access the files or folders using URL directly which was possible before. To access them you have to connect with your security credentials. This means your data is now more secured than ever.
Do you like customizable configuration settings on your phone, computer or laptop? As a researcher do you like organizing experiments or data the way you like? Of course, you do! Who doesn’t like to customize things according to their choice? Now imagine this freedom for configuration to organize your lab! v6.0 presents you with:-
- Customizable configuration per user.
- Now you can not only create custom modules but you can also mix default & custom fields.
- The user has the choice to activate or deactivate custom field types for any module.
- Do you have a lot of records in a module? Sometimes sorting large amounts of data becomes a messy and tiresome job. Worry no more! Record sorting is made easier in LabCollector v6.0 as it allows you to sort records based on columns inside each module.
New User & Groups features
Do you have different teams in the lab working on different projects? Wouldnt you want the choice for different permissions levels for different groups in the lab?
User settings are now made better and feasible in the new LabCollector v6.0.
- It allows you to choose the logic of permissions between different groups.
- Importing data & users from CSV is made feasible.
- LDAP users now can be imported automatically.
- LabCollector also provides support for badge employee ID.
Easy Purchase order Management
The purchase order management in LabCollector is now made very easy and offers you many new exciting features.
- Improved risks & safety setup.
- Create quotes and now link them to order.
- Risk approval feature.
- Creation of random barcodes for lots.
- Derive/Move lot for more than one unit which was not possible in the previous version.
Effortless Storage Organization
Are your reagent stocks running low? Not sure which reagent quantity has reached its minimum or maximum level? Nothing to fear when LabCollector is here. v6.0 allows you to:-
- To manage more easily the storage for reagents & supplies.
- Minimum & maximum quantity alerts!
- Alerts can now be generated on not only reagents but also tubes (cells, primers, plasmids, etc) reaching minimum quantity as well as the expiration date.
- You want to minimize the risk of tube getting contaminated due to continuous thaw and freeze cycles? v6.0 now allows the display of number of thaw cycles performed on the tubes. So after a certain amount of thaw cycles you can discard the tubes and minimize contamination and delay in your experiments.
- Do you have liquid nitrogen with various straws? v6.0 now makes it possible to display the storage location of vials & the total stock of straws & tubes.
These are just some of the new features that you get with LabCollector v6.0. Above all this, we are launching various other new and exciting elements. So stay tuned to LabCollector for more news.
Try our LabCollector v6.0 today!!!!
–Icons from www.flaticon.com
-Graphics from https://fr.freepik.com/