LABCOLLECTOR v5.3 #Tip2
LabCollector has created, improved and changed many key features just for you in its version 5.3! Every week, we will discuss some of these changes and give you a few tips on how to become more comfortable using LabCollector v5.3.
This month let’s talk about the new Reagents & Supplies management!
Here’s a reminder of the changes that version 5.3 brought to Reagents & Supplies:
- Reagents & Supplies module now has custom fields for the risks tab.
- Risks tab fields can now be exported/printed in the Reagents & Supplies export/print.
- Risks tab fields can now be used as filters.
- Chemical lots: you can now upload a file/report and associate it with a specific lot.
- Chemical lots now retain the original lot quantity.
- Option to destroy chemical lots (only users with de-stock permissions can destroy lots).
For advice on how to import risk codes for reagents and supplies, go here!
For advice on how to associate a file to a chemical lot, destocking or destroying chemical lots follow this link!
Stay tuned for more tips!
Also, remember to check your RSS news feed on your LabCollector Home Page – we’ll be posting other tips to help you get the most out of your LIMS.
If you would like to see an article on a particular subject, do not hesitate to ask for it via our social network pages!